Used in our infamous Pinot & Pasta Parties run by our sister business I Like Too Much, the Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine is a high quality pasta machine made in Italy. It's the only one we love to use, and know you will love using it too to bring your pasta dreams to life.
- The machine is made entirely of high quality chrome steel. The smallest details of each part are designed to enhance its elegance, ensure product durability and simplicity.
- Atlas Classic has handle and clamp made of chrome steel and ABS.
- Sturdy to use, non-slip rubber feet.
- The accessories for long pasta are made of steel with rollers made of food-grade anodised aluminium alloy and polymeric resin combs.
- The 10-position adjustment knob allows you to prepare pasta sheets in different thicknesses, suitable for many types of pasta.
- Atlas 150 allows you to instantly prepare Lasagne with a maximum width of 150mm, 6.5mm Tagliatelle/ Fettuccine and 1.5mm Tagliolini.
- Able to make lasagne, tagliatelle, and tagliolini.
- The surfaces of Atlas 150 can easily be cleaned with a cloth and maintenance is simplified by the presence of removable polymeric resin combs.
- Includes an instruction booklet.